Why Noise is coming from the Washing Machine?
Rattling Noise :
The quickest and easiest way to solve the problem is to put foam insulation sleeves onto them and refasten them securely.
Chattering Noise :
If pipes chatter when you turn on certain faucets, replace the faucet washers.
Hammering Noise :
● A very common pipe noise called “water hammer” is the banging sound that may occur when water rushes through pipes and hits a quick-closing valve, such as the type inside a toilet or washing machine.
● Normally a home’s plumbing system is designed with short lengths of pipe that fill up with air to cushion the water as it comes to a quick stop, but the air can eventually leak out.
● To solve water hammer, recharge the water supply system with air to help cushion the water’s flow when it reaches faucets.
● If the problem continues, you can buy a “water hammer arrester” that attaches to the supply valve or pipe that serves the offending fixture. If this doesn’t work, call a plumber.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Check the progress of your repair
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
All Days 9AM to 9PM
We'll respond within 24 hours of your request.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In India
24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Bangladesh
8AM - 10PM / 7 days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Sri Lanka
8AM - 6.30PM / Mon ~ Sat
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Nepal
8AM - 8PM / 7 Days a week
Dial as per your country
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit the HP website .