Why there are some Frost forms on the walls of the freezer?
In a freezer, Frost or Ice forms on the evaporator coils, the component which produces a cold, low pressure gas. This gas passes through the coils. A fan distributes the cold gas and keeps the freezer cold.
Freezer frost can be caused by the following conditions :
● The freezer door is not closed completely.
● The freezer door gaskets are not attached to the door properly, are split or torn, or are not clean.
● The freezer is not being ventilated adequately.
● Food resting against the rear wall of the freezer is preventing the door from closing properly.
● The freezer air vents are blocked.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Check the progress of your repair
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
All Days 9AM to 9PM
We'll respond within 24 hours of your request.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In India
24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Bangladesh
8AM - 10PM / 7 days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Sri Lanka
8AM - 6.30PM / Mon ~ Sat
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Nepal
8AM - 8PM / 7 Days a week
Dial as per your country
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit the HP website .