Why there is frost on the 'food and the shelves' in the freezer?
Is it normal?
● Yes, it is normal condition.
● It follows the same principle as the frosty car window during winters.
● Cool air in the freezer goes out and warm air enters to freezer when someone open or closes the door.
● Warm air contains many small moisture particles. These moisture particles stick to the inner wall or keeping food with getting lower temperature and being frost. It is natural phenomenon.
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Check the progress of your repair
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
All Days 9am to 9pm
We'll respond within 24 hours of your request.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In India
24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Bangladesh
8am - 10 pm / 7 days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Sri Lanka
8am - 6.30 pm / Mon ~ Sat
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Nepal
8am - 8pm / 7 Days a week
Dial as per your country
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit the HP website .