Why Water is Dripping from the Dispenser?
Here are the following reasons why water is Dripping from the Dispenser:
1. The refrigerator is recently installed and air is still trapped in the system.
2. The water filter has recently been replaced, and the air is still trapped in the system.
3. The refrigerator has some ice build-up or ice residue in the ice chute.
4. The ice chute does not form an airtight seal with the refrigerator.
To stop water dripping or leaking from the dispenser:
1. Bleed the air from the system by dispensing 3-4 gallons of water through the water dispenser, this will remove any air trapped in the system and stop the water dispenser from leaking.
2. Clean the ice chute and its seal, making sure that all residual ice is cleared out of it and that it is completely dry.
3. Confirm the ice chute seal forms an airtight connection when the door is closed, open only the right door and look inside to confirm.
Note: If the Dispenser still drips then Service required.
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Check the progress of your repair
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
All Days 9am to 9pm
We'll respond within 24 hours of your request.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In India
24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Bangladesh
8am - 10 pm / 7 days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Sri Lanka
8am - 6.30 pm / Mon ~ Sat
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Nepal
8am - 8pm / 7 Days a week
Dial as per your country
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit the HP website .