Can I add some sound to a photo while capturing in Samsung Galaxy S3 JB OS 4.3?
Use the Sound & Shot feature in your Samsung Galaxy S3 ( GT-I9300 ) JB OS 4.3, that allows you to enrich pictures by adding background sounds up to 9 seconds. A Sound & Shot photo is indicated by the musical-note icon in the upper left corner of the gallery photo.
● You can view the picture if you have transferred ‘Sound & shot photo’ to other devices that doesn't have Sound & shot feature via Email, Bluetooth, NFC, Wi-Fi Direct, ChatON etc.
● You can share the captured image to the devices that supports Sound & shot feature and then view the photo fin the gallery app after saving the transmitted photo in the device.
1. If you transfer via Message, the sound will not support and the image will only get transferred.
2. If you transfer via ChatON, please transfer only via ChatON menu from ‘Share via’ in gallery. If you directly transfer from ChatON application the photo will be transferred except the sound.
Related links :
Why there is No sound playback while transferring Sound & Shot photos from Galaxy S3 ( GT-I9300 ) to other devices ?
Can I delete the sound part of a Sound & Shot photo in Samsung Galaxy S3 ( GT-I9300 ) JB OS 4.3 ?
Why there is no sound in Sound & Shot photos captured from Samsung Galaxy S3 ( GT-I9300 ) JB OS 4.3 ?
How many types of Shots are available in Sound & shot mode of Samsung Galaxy S3 ( GT-I9300 ) ?
How to take Sound & Shot Post-shot picture in Samsung Galaxy S3 ( GT-I9300 ) JB OS 4.3 ?
How to take Sound & Shot Pre-shot picture in Samsung Galaxy S3 ( GT-I9300 ) JB OS 4.3 ?
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Check the progress of your repair
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
All Days 9am to 9pm
We'll respond within 24 hours of your request.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In India
24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Bangladesh
8am - 10 pm / 7 days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Sri Lanka
8am - 6.30 pm / Mon ~ Sat
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Nepal
8am - 8pm / 7 Days a week
Dial as per your country
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit the HP website .