Expert Mode in Samsung Galaxy Camera(EK-GC100)
In Samsung Galaxy camera, you can use Expert mode to take photos and videos with manual adjustment of ISO sensitivity, exposure value, aperture, and the shutter speed.
- a) RETURN :
- Return to the previous screen.
- b) INFO :
- Display descriptions of modes and functions.
- c) AUTO :
- Change the ISO sensitivity.
- d) EXPOSURE VALUE :
- Change the Exposure value.
- e) APERTURE :
- Change the aperture. The aperture is a hole that lets light into the device and widening or narrowing the aperture controls the amount of light that enters. The photo is brighter when the aperture value is smaller and darker when the aperture value is larger.
- f) SHUTTER SPEED :
- Change the shutter speed. The shutter speed is the time taken for the shutter to open and close. Slow shutter speeds allow more light in, but moving subjects may blur. Faster shutter speeds allow less light in, but moving subjects are clearer.
- g) MANUAL CAMCORDER MODE :
- Use this to manually adjust camcorder settings, such as exposure value.
- h) MANUAL MODE :
- Use this to manually adjust device settings, such as the aperture or shutter speed.
- i) PROGRAM MODE :
- Use this to manually set ISO sensitivity or exposure value to take photos. The shutter speed and aperture are set automatically.
- j) APERTURE PRIORITY MODE :
- Use this to manually set the aperture value to take photos. Shutter speed is set automatically.
- k) SHUTTER SPEED PRIORITY MODE :
- Use this to manually set the shutter speed to take photos. Aperture is set automatically.
Which shooting modes are available in Samsung Galaxy Camera ( EK-GC100 ) ?
What are the Image options available in Samsung Galaxy Camera ( EK-GC100 ) ?
What are the Gallery Grid view Menu options available in Samsung Galaxy Camera ( EK-GC100 ) ?
What are the different Gallery views available in Samsung Galaxy Camera ( EK-GC100 ) ?
How do I Focus on a specific area of the scene before taking a picture on my Samsung Galaxy Camera ( EK-GC100 ) ?
I'm receiving error messages when launching the camera application on my Samsung Galaxy Camera, what can I do?
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Check the progress of your repair
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
All Days 9AM to 9PM
We'll respond within 24 hours of your request.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In India
24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Bangladesh
8AM - 10PM / 7 days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Sri Lanka
8AM - 6.30PM / Mon ~ Sat
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Nepal
8AM - 8PM / 7 Days a week
Dial as per your country
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit the HP website .
Find out more about how you can get face-to-face help.