Front Camera modes in Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge(SM-G925I)
● Selfie : You can take selfie shots and apply various effects, such as an airbrushed effect.
● Wide selfie : You can take wide-angle selfie shots to fit more people into your pictures.
● Virtual Shot : It creates multi-directional views of objects.
● Interval shot : Let's you to select the best pictures from a series of continuous shots taken at set intervals.
Related links :
Which settings option are supported on the front camera of the Galaxy S6?
How do I launch Camera quickly
Even though I have set the tracking AF option, tracking a subject may often fail.What’s the problem?
Various Camera modes
Rear Camera mode
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Check the progress of your repair
Samsung is pleased to offer Chatbot support for Samsung products related queries. You can also choose to connect with our Live Chat agent.
We'll respond within 24 hours of your request.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In India
24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Bangladesh
8AM - 10PM / 7 days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Sri Lanka
8AM - 6.30PM / Mon ~ Sat
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Nepal
8AM - 8PM / 7 Days a week
Dial as per your country
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit the HP website .