Galaxy Watch : How to use Samsung Pay?
You can Register frequently used cards to Samsung Pay, a mobile payment service, to make payments quickly and securely. Samsung Pay supports only near field communication (NFC) to allow payment through standard credit card readers.
• This app’s availability and supported features may vary depending on the region or service provider.
• The procedures for the initial setup and card registration may vary depending on the region or service provider.
• Samsung Pay on Galaxy Watch requires network connection through Wi-Fi or via Bluetooth pairing with compatible Smartphone.
• Samsung Pay on the Galaxy Watch is compatible only with NFC-type payment terminals.
• Samsung Pay is not available on iOS Smartphone’s.
Steps: To make Payments
• Payments may not be processed depending on your network connection.
• The verification method for payments may vary depending on the card readers.
Samsung Pay via Galaxy Watch will work If using Samsung Pay compatible Samsung smartphones . To Know Samsung Pay compatible Samsung smartphones, Visit Here.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Check the progress of your repair
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
All Days 9AM to 9PM
We'll respond within 24 hours of your request.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In India
24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Bangladesh
8AM - 10PM / 7 days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Sri Lanka
8AM - 6.30PM / Mon ~ Sat
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Nepal
8AM - 8PM / 7 Days a week
Dial as per your country
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit the HP website .
Find out more about how you can get face-to-face help.