Galaxy Watch S4: How do I set lock screen ?
• You can use the screen lock feature to protect your personal information by preventing others from accessing your Galaxy Watch.
• After activating the screen lock feature, the Galaxy Watch will require an unlock code whenever unlocking it.
Navigate to Settings → Tap Security → Tap Lock → Tap Type → Select lock Method (Pin or Pattern)
Pictorial representation of the above settings are as follows :
• Pattern : Draw a pattern with four or more dots to unlock the screen.
• PIN : Enter a PIN with at least four numbers to unlock the screen. You can enter the PIN with the bezel.
Rotate the bezel to move to the number you want to enter. After the color of the number changes, the number will be entered.
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Check the progress of your repair
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
All Days 9am to 9pm
We'll respond within 24 hours of your request.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In India
24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Bangladesh
8am - 10 pm / 7 days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Sri Lanka
8am - 6.30 pm / Mon ~ Sat
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Nepal
8am - 8pm / 7 Days a week
Dial as per your country
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit the HP website .