Galaxy Watch S4: How do I use Samsung Pay?
You can Register frequently used cards to Samsung Pay, a mobile payment service, to make payments quickly and securely. Samsung Pay supports only near field communication (NFC) to allow payment through standard credit card readers.
• This app’s availability and supported features may vary depending on the region or service provider.
• The procedures for the initial setup and card registration may vary depending on the region or service provider.
• Samsung Pay on Galaxy Watch requires network connection through Wi-Fi or via Bluetooth pairing with compatible Smartphone.
• Samsung Pay on the Galaxy Watch is compatible only with NFC-type payment terminals.
• Samsung Pay is not available on iOS Smartphone’s.
Steps: To make Payments
• Payments may not be processed depending on your network connection.
• The verification method for payments may vary depending on the card readers.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Check the progress of your repair
Samsung is pleased to offer Chatbot support for Samsung products related queries. You can also choose to connect with our Live Chat agent.
Services available 24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
We'll respond within 24 hours of your request.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In India Only 24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Bangladesh Only 8AM - 10PM / 7 days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Sri Lanka
Only 8.30AM - 6.30PM / Mon ~ Sat
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Nepal Only 8AM - 8PM / 7 Days a week
Dial as per your country
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit the HP website .