How do I set up Bixby Voice in Galaxy Note8?
When you start Bixby Voice for the first time, you must sign in to your Samsung account. Bixby saves data about your usage patterns and provides suggested commands based on your current environment.
Press Bixby key → Samsung account login password → SIGN IN → Agree → NEXT
Pictorial representation of the above settings are as follows :
1. Press the Bixby key and tap Voice button. Or, press and hold Bixby key in any display.
2. Tap SIGN IN and follow the on-screen instructions to sign in to your Samsung account.
If you are already signed in, this step will not appear.
3. Read and agree to the terms and conditions and tap NEXT.
4. Speak to Bixby when the conversation window appears.
Bixby Voice recognizes your voice commands more accurately if you speak according to standard language conventions. Speak clearly so that Bixby can understand you correctly. Bixby may not recognize your speech correctly if:
● You speak with a strong accent or regional dialect.
● You use newly coined or slang terms.
● Several people speak at once.
● You speak in a noisy environment.
● You speak too quietly or too far away from the microphone.
CLICK HERE to know about Bixby Voice in Galaxy Note8 (SM-N950FD)
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Check the progress of your repair
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
All Days 9AM to 9PM
We'll respond within 24 hours of your request.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In India
24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Bangladesh
8AM - 10PM / 7 days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Sri Lanka
8AM - 6.30PM / Mon ~ Sat
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Nepal
8AM - 8PM / 7 Days a week
Dial as per your country
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit the HP website .