How to add or remove a Widget from a Home screen in Samsung Galaxy S8+?
Widgets are Home screen apps that offer an up-to-the-moment glance at important information such as weather, perform tasks such as dialing a contact.
Tap and hold on Home screen → Widgets → Touch and hold Widgets → Drag the widget → Adjust size → Tap Home key → Tap and hold widget → REMOVE
Pictorial representation of the above settings are as follows :
1. From a Home screen, touch and hold an empty area.
2. Touch Widgets.
3. Touch and hold the desired widget. For this example, touch and hold Chrome bookmarks 3 x 2.
NOTE : Some widgets may offer different size options.
4. Drag the widget to the desired location and then release it.
5. If the widget is resizable, you will see a frame around the widget. To adjust the size of the widget, touch and drag the edges of the frame.
6. To exit the Edit mode, touch the Home key.
7. From a Home screen, touch and hold the widget you want to remove.
8. To remove the widget, touch Remove.
CLICK HERE to know how to customize always On Display in Samsung Galaxy S8+ ( SM-G955 ).
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Check the progress of your repair
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
All Days 9AM to 9PM
We'll respond within 24 hours of your request.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In India
24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Bangladesh
8AM - 10PM / 7 days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Sri Lanka
8AM - 6.30PM / Mon ~ Sat
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Nepal
8AM - 8PM / 7 Days a week
Dial as per your country
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit the HP website .
Find out more about how you can get face-to-face help.