how to enable screen brightness bar if it does not appear on notification panel?
Brightness adjustment bar is used to adjust the display brightness on your device.
Drag status bar → Drag to brightness adjustment bar → Enable show control on top → DONE
Pictorial representation of the above settings are as follows :
1. Open the notification panel by dragging the Status bar downwards.
2. Then drag the Notification panel downwards.
3. Tap " v " next to the brightness adjustment bar.
4. Tap the Show control on top switch to activate it and tap DONE.
CLICK HERE to know how to hide the navigation bar.
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Check the progress of your repair
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
All Days 9am to 9pm
We'll respond within 24 hours of your request.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In India
24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Bangladesh
8am - 10 pm / 7 days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Sri Lanka
8am - 6.30 pm / Mon ~ Sat
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Nepal
8am - 8pm / 7 Days a week
Dial as per your country
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit the HP website .