How to use Bixby Vision in in S8 / A8+ / Note8?
Bixby Vision is an image search feature that scans objects or locations to help you search for products online, nearby places, or similar images. You can also detect text and translate it. When you start Bixby Vision for the first time, you must sign in to your Samsung account.
Navigate to Bixby home → SIGN IN → Agree → OK → ALLOW
Pictorial representation of the above settings are as follows :
1. On the Bixby Home screen, tap .
2. Tap SIGN IN and follow the on-screen instructions. If you are already signed in, this step will not appear.
3. Read and agree to the terms and conditions and tap OK.
4. Please allow the permissions for necessary app to use Bixby Vision.
5. After setup, when a product is recognized and scanned, the available search icons will appear. Point the camera at an object or location, then hold your phone steady while Bixby Vision takes a look. Tap the search icon you want to use. Simple results are shown after choosing a icon.
Find more to know about Activating Bixby Vision in S8 |A8+|Note8.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Check the progress of your repair
Samsung is pleased to offer Chatbot support for Samsung products related queries. You can also choose to connect with our Live Chat agent.
Services available from 9am to 9pm
We'll respond within 24 hours of your request.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In India
24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Bangladesh
8AM - 10PM / 7 days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Sri Lanka
8AM - 6.30PM / Mon ~ Sat
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Nepal
8AM - 8PM / 7 Days a week
Dial as per your country
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit the HP website .