How to use Hands Free mode in Samsung Galaxy Note3(SM-N900)?
Yes, you can use Handsfree mode in your Samsung Galaxy Note3. When you enable this feature the device will read out incoming callers, message sender, alarms, and schedule information, as well as give you the opportunity to answer a call using air gestures.
( Voice command icon )
The following options are available:
- Incoming call : When an incoming call is received, read out the caller's information.
- Air call-accept : Wave your hand over the screen to accept an incoming call.
- Message : When a new text or multimedia message arrives, read out the sender's information.
- Alarm : When the alarm sounds, read out the alarm information.
- Schedule : When the calendar event alarm sounds, read out the calendar information.
NOTE : Air Gestures will be enabled, and the volume will be turned on to the minimum level if it was previously muted or set to vibrate.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Check the progress of your repair
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
All Days 9AM to 9PM
We'll respond within 24 hours of your request.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In India
24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Bangladesh
8AM - 10PM / 7 days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Sri Lanka
8AM - 6.30PM / Mon ~ Sat
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Nepal
8AM - 8PM / 7 Days a week
Dial as per your country
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit the HP website .