I heard Galaxy S6 support 4 hours usage time when charging for 10 minutes.Is this true?
The Samsung Galaxy S6 has a Built-in fast charging feature. Thus, you can use this feature to charge the battery more quickly while the device or its screen is turned off. This is possible only when connecting a device directly to a battery charger that supports Adaptive fast charging or Quick Charge 2.0. and test example results for a specific test environment.
The usage time can change in different situations and may vary depending on the charging conditions and device status.To use Fast Charging on your Galaxy S6,
● Connect your device directly to a battery charger that supports Adaptive Fast charging or Quick Charge 2.0. If you charge the battery using a standard battery charger, you cannot use the built-in fast charging feature.
● Turn the device or its screen off when you charge the battery to increase the charging speed. You cannot use the fast charging feature when the screen is turned on.
● If the device heats up or the ambient air temperature rises, the charging speed may decrease automatically. This is a normal operating condition to prevent damage to the device.
● Fast charging speed may be faster on initial specific charging range with low battery and the speed may decrease as battery is fully charged.
● Charging speed may differ by how much the battery is left at that time when charging starts.
● You can check the remaining charge time on the screen but the actual remaining time may vary depending on the charging conditions.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Check the progress of your repair
Samsung is pleased to offer Chatbot support for Samsung products related queries. You can also choose to connect with our Live Chat agent.
Services available 24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
We'll respond within 24 hours of your request.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In India Only 24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Bangladesh Only 8AM - 10PM / 7 days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Sri Lanka
Only 8.30AM - 6.30PM / Mon ~ Sat
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Nepal Only 8AM - 8PM / 7 Days a week
Dial as per your country
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit the HP website .