I want to create folders for some applications. How can I do it?
Create folders and gather similar applications to quickly access and launch apps.
Tap and hold an app → Enter Folder name → ADD APPS
Pictorial representation of the above settings are as follows :
1. On the Home screen or the Apps screen, tap and hold an app, and then drag it over another app.
2. Drop the app when a folder frame appears around the apps. A new folder containing the selected apps will be created. Tap Enter folder name and enter a folder name.
3. To add more apps, tap ADD APPS on the folder. Tick the apps to add and tap ADD. You can also add an app by dragging it to the folder.
• Moving apps from a folder : Tap and hold an app and drag it to a new location.
• Deleting a folder : Tap and hold a folder, and then tap Delete. Only the folder will be deleted. The folder’s apps will be relocated to the Apps screen.
CLICK HERE to know about Air command in Galaxy Note8 (SM-N950FD).
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Check the progress of your repair
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
All Days 9am to 9pm
We'll respond within 24 hours of your request.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In India
24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Bangladesh
8AM - 10PM / 7 days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Sri Lanka
8AM - 6.30PM / Mon ~ Sat
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Nepal
8AM - 8PM / 7 Days a week
Dial as per your country
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit the HP website .
Find out more about how you can get face-to-face help.