Rear Camera mode in Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge(SM-G925I)
● Auto : Take the best possible pictures bysetting the device to adjust the exposure and color of pictures automatically.
● Pro : Adjust the ISO sensitivity exposure value, white balance, focal length, and color tone manually while taking pictures.
● Selective focus : Change the focus of pictures after they have been taken. You can focus on subjects near to the camera, far away from the camera, or both.
● Panorama : Create a linear panorama by taking consecutive pictures in either ahorizontal or vertical direction.
● Slow motion : Record videos at a high frame rate for viewing in slow motion. You can play a specific section of each video in slow motion after recording it.
● Fast motion : Record videos for viewing in fast motion. You can play a specific section of each video in fast motion after recording it.
● Virtual shot : Create multi-directional views ofobjects.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Check the progress of your repair
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
All Days 9AM to 9PM
We'll respond within 24 hours of your request.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In India
24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Bangladesh
8AM - 10PM / 7 days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Sri Lanka
8AM - 6.30PM / Mon ~ Sat
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Nepal
8AM - 8PM / 7 Days a week
Dial as per your country
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit the HP website .
Find out more about how you can get face-to-face help.