Reducing Battery consumption in Samsung Galaxy Tab2(GT-P3100)
Majority of Power in Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 is consumed generally through CPU and Screen Power usage.
● CPU Power Saving : This option limits the maximum CPU performance and helps to conserve battery life.It will not effect normal usage,like browsing and video playback.
● Screen Power Saving :This option reduces the screen frame rate and lowers the brightness.It helps to extend battery life when the screen is turned on.
Measures to Save your Battery Consumption :
● When you are not using your device, switch to Sleep mode by pressing the Power key as shown in the highlighted portion of Tab 2 below.
● Some applications running in the background may cause unwanted battery consumption.To close an application, use the back key ( ) rather than home key () . The Back key will close most applications, while the home key will place applications in stand-by-mode.
● Deactivate the Bluetooth and Wi-Fi feature when you are not availing this facilities.
● Deactivate Auto-Syncing of applications.
● Decrease the Backlight time.
● Decrease the Brightness of the display.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Check the progress of your repair
Samsung is pleased to offer Chatbot support for Samsung products related queries. You can also choose to connect with our Live Chat agent.
Services available 24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
We'll respond within 24 hours of your request.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In India Only 24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Bangladesh Only 8AM - 10PM / 7 days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Sri Lanka
Only 8.30AM - 6.30PM / Mon ~ Sat
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Nepal Only 8AM - 8PM / 7 Days a week
Dial as per your country
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit the HP website .