Samsung Mobile: Speaker not working
- This content is created for Indian variant devices.
- Steps and Images may vary according to Operating System.
Disconnect headphone or any other connected device.
Remove cover, protective film or any other accessory.
Steps to disable 'Mute all' sound option:
1. Navigate to apps screen and tap on Settings
2. Tap on Accessibility
3. Tap on Hearing enhancements
4. Disable Mute all sounds (if enabled)
If speaker is working in safe mode then issue is with downloaded applications. Kindly uninstall these applications and check microphone in Normal mode (exit safe mode).
- Within Safe Mode you'll be able to test lot of different issues.
- You can use Safe Mode to keep an eye on your battery life or mobile data usage.
- If your device is continuously booting in Safe Mode, it could be due to faulty Volume Down button. To repair, Please visit our Authorized Service Center.