What are System Sound settings in Samsung Smartphones?
The System sound settings menu lets you control your Samsung mobile device's audio, from ringtones and alerts to touch-tones and notifications. There are two kinds of Sound settings in most of the Samsung devices. They are General sound settings and System sound settings.
(UI of System sound settings)
Some of the system sound settings are as follows:
● Keytones: This option play tones when the keypad is pressed.
● Touch sounds: This option play sounds when making screen selections.
● Screen lock sound: This option play sounds when locking or unlocking the screen.
● Haptic feedback: This option makes device vibrate when softkeys are pressed and on certain UI interactions.
● Adapt Sound: When a compatible headset is connected, you can enable this effect to enhance the sound through the earpiece.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Check the progress of your repair
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
All Days 9AM to 9PM
We'll respond within 24 hours of your request.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In India
24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Bangladesh
8AM - 10PM / 7 days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Sri Lanka
8AM - 6.30PM / Mon ~ Sat
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Nepal
8AM - 8PM / 7 Days a week
Dial as per your country
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit the HP website .