What are the factors that cause Sound disturbance during a call in Tizen OS based devices?
Sometimes while on call, you may experience Echo in sound. There are several possible reasons that causes sound echo, one is weak signal strength and other is handset. To overcome form this issue you can adjust the volume by pressing the Volume button or move to another area.
( Volume key orientaion in picture )
You can do the following, if sound echos :
● If you have a protective case on the phone, either ensure that the top microphone next to the headset jack is not covered or remove the protective case completely.
● If you have installed a protective film on the display, either ensure that the receiver is not covered or remove the film completely.
● Check the receiver mesh. If it appears blocked, use a clean, small, dry, soft-bristled brush to carefully and gently brush away any debris.
● If the audio issue happens only in one location, try moving to another location.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Check the progress of your repair
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
All Days 9AM to 9PM
We'll respond within 24 hours of your request.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In India
24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Bangladesh
8AM - 10PM / 7 days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Sri Lanka
8AM - 6.30PM / Mon ~ Sat
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Nepal
8AM - 8PM / 7 Days a week
Dial as per your country
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit the HP website .