What are the Gallery Grid view Menu options available in Samsung Galaxy Camera(EK-GC100)?
The Gallery allows you to view pictures and videos you have captured. With photos, you can access the edit functions, set an image as a contact photo or wallpaper, or share the image.
You can access the Gallery by tapping Apps > Gallery . All of your Albums will be displayed, including those of nearby devices.
Tap on Menu icon for the following options (some options may not appear in the Spiral or Timeline views) :
● Slideshow: Start a slideshow of the image files in the gallery.
● New album: Create a new album.
● View by: Choose the content you would like to appear in the Gallery. Select from All, Content in device, Content in Facebook, and Content in Picasa. If the option is grayed out, there is no corresponding account present on the device.
● Select album: Select multiple albums to Delete, Share, or view a Slideshow.
● Scan for nearby devices: Scan for nearby devices you can share with wirelessly.
● Hide/Show nearby devices: Hide or show nearby devices' albums.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Check the progress of your repair
Samsung is pleased to offer Chatbot support for Samsung products related queries. You can also choose to connect with our Live Chat agent.
Services available 24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
We'll respond within 24 hours of your request.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In India Only 24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Bangladesh Only 8AM - 10PM / 7 days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Sri Lanka
Only 8.30AM - 6.30PM / Mon ~ Sat
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Nepal Only 8AM - 8PM / 7 Days a week
Dial as per your country
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit the HP website .