What are the Reasons for the abrupt disconnection of Call in a Samsung phone?
There are number of reasons of disconnecting a call abruptly, it can be categorized by problems with the carrier, problems in your local environment, and finally problems specifically with your phone.
( Call Drop )
Reasons of call Disconnection :
● When you encounter an area with no reception, known as a "Dead zone".
● Locations which are obstructed by obstacles like hills, mountains, trees, large buildings, etc.
● Dead zones are frequently found underground, such as in subway lines, basements, and parking garages.
● The main cause of bad reception in your local area is most likely the type of construction materials used in your home or office.
● Materials like wire mesh, sheet metal, types of insulation, reinforced concrete, and more all contribute to signal degradation and loss.
● If your cell phone has a damaged Antenna, you may experience poor cell phone reception, data loss and frequent dropped calls.
CLICK HERE to know why does Auto redial function is not working properly in Samusung Smartphones.
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Check the progress of your repair
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
All Days 9am to 9pm
We'll respond within 24 hours of your request.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In India
24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Bangladesh
8am - 10 pm / 7 days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Sri Lanka
8am - 6.30 pm / Mon ~ Sat
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Nepal
8am - 8pm / 7 Days a week
Dial as per your country
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit the HP website .