What are the Security features under KNOX application in Samsung Galaxy Note3(SM-N900)?
• Trusted Boot- It ensures that a device boots using only authorized firmware.
• Trust Zone-based Integrity Measurement Architecture (TIMA) -It continuously verifies the integrity of the device kernel.
• SE for Android-It defines separate security zones and blocks unauthorized access to apps, resources, and data within a zone.
• Container -It provides a secured environment for apps and data, within your current device. It allows you to switch easily between your usual Android environment and the secured container environment.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Check the progress of your repair
Samsung is pleased to offer Chatbot support for Samsung products related queries. You can also choose to connect with our Live Chat agent.
We'll respond within 24 hours of your request.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In India
24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Bangladesh
8AM - 10PM / 7 days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Sri Lanka
8AM - 6.30PM / Mon ~ Sat
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Nepal
8AM - 8PM / 7 Days a week
Dial as per your country
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit the HP website .