What are the Settings for Camera in Samsung Galaxy S4 Zoom(SM-C101)?
Camera Settings can be accessed by checking on settings icon in Samsung Galaxy S4 Zoom (SM-C101). The options in Camera Settings are described below :
( Camera Settings in Samsung Galaxy S4 Zoom )
2. Beep : Activate or deactivate beep sounds.
3. Description : Display mode descriptions.
4. Guidelines : Display viewfinder guides to help composition when selecting subjects.
5. Auto screen off : Set the length of time the device waits before turning off the display’s backlight.
6. Review : Briefly display photos or videos taken.
7. Date/time Imprint : Use this to imprint the date and/or the time on the photos when taking them.
8. GPS tag : Attach a GPS location tag to the photo. Activate this feature when taking photos to create albums in Story Album.
9. Voice control : Activate or deactivate the voice control to take photos.
10. AF lamp : Use this to activate the AF-assist light in low-light conditions.
11. Power-on mode : Select the default camera mode that launches when the device is turned on.
12. Storage : Select the memory location for storage.
13. Reset : Reset the camera settings.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Check the progress of your repair
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
All Days 9am to 9pm
We'll respond within 24 hours of your request.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In India
24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Bangladesh
8AM - 10PM / 7 days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Sri Lanka
8AM - 6.30PM / Mon ~ Sat
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Nepal
8AM - 8PM / 7 Days a week
Dial as per your country
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit the HP website .