What is Always On Display in Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge(SM-G935FD)?
You can check the basic information easily on black screen without turning on the screen.
● Time (Digital / Analog / World clock).
● Date (Calendar).
● Battery capacity.
● Notification (Missed call, Unread message).
● Image / Wallpaper (Preloaded).
● More Image (Downloadable from Theme store).
It will automatically turn off the Always On Display feature by proximity, light and acceleration sensor.
● When a phone with flip cover.
● When a phone is hidden in a bag or pocket.
● When a phone is placed upside down.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Check the progress of your repair
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
All Days 9AM to 9PM
We'll respond within 24 hours of your request.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In India
24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Bangladesh
8AM - 10PM / 7 days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Sri Lanka
8AM - 6.30PM / Mon ~ Sat
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Nepal
8AM - 8PM / 7 Days a week
Dial as per your country
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit the HP website .