What is Fingerprint recognition in Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge+(SM-G928G)?
You can use Fingerprint recognition as an alternative security method for entering password for your Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge+. In order for fingerprint recognition to function, your fingerprint information needs to be registered and stored in your device.
After registering, you can set the device to use your fingerprint for the features below :
● Fingerprint Screen lock : Lock your screen by scanning your fingerprint and unlock using same fingerprint.
● Web sign-in : Sign in to websites that can remember passwords. by swiping any of your registered fingers over the home key.
● Verify Samsung account : Instead of entering your Samsung account password, swipe any of your registered fingers over the home key for example, when purchasing content in Samsung services.
● Pay with PayPal : Link your PayPal account to your device to make quick and secure PayPal payments using any your registered fingerprints.
NOTE : This feature may not be available depending on the region or service provider.
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Check the progress of your repair
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
All Days 9am to 9pm
We'll respond within 24 hours of your request.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In India
24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Bangladesh
8am - 10 pm / 7 days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Sri Lanka
8am - 6.30 pm / Mon ~ Sat
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Nepal
8am - 8pm / 7 Days a week
Dial as per your country
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit the HP website .