What is Tizen Platform?
Tizen is an open source working framework developed from the Linux kernel and Web kit runtime. This platform is developed by Samsung and Intel. The Tizen OS imparts some Android design components, there are additionally some basic differences.
Below mentioned are some of the features that Tizen Smartphone technology includes :
● It includes a flexible and powerful user interface.
● It also provide Advanced multimedia capabilities.
● Location based Service frameworks can be used.
● It also consist Sensor frameworks.
● It also provides Multi-tasking and Multi-touch feature.
In addition, support for scalable screen resolution means that the platform can deliver a consistent user experience across a broad range of handset types.
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Check the progress of your repair
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
All Days 9am to 9pm
We'll respond within 24 hours of your request.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In India
24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Bangladesh
8am - 10 pm / 7 days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Sri Lanka
8am - 6.30 pm / Mon ~ Sat
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Nepal
8am - 8pm / 7 Days a week
Dial as per your country
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit the HP website .