What is Tizen Platform?
Tizen is an open source working framework developed from the Linux kernel and Web kit runtime. This platform is developed by Samsung and Intel. The Tizen OS imparts some Android design components, there are additionally some basic differences.
Below mentioned are some of the features that Tizen Smartphone technology includes :
● It includes a flexible and powerful user interface.
● It also provide Advanced multimedia capabilities.
● Location based Service frameworks can be used.
● It also consist Sensor frameworks.
● It also provides Multi-tasking and Multi-touch feature.
In addition, support for scalable screen resolution means that the platform can deliver a consistent user experience across a broad range of handset types.