What to do if the touch screen responds slowly or improperly in Tizen OS based device?
During usage of the device, you may experience that the Touch screen responds slowly or improperly. To overcome from this issue you can update the software.
You can do the following, if the touch screen responds slowly or improperly :
● If you attach a protective cover or optional accessories to the touch screen, the touch screen may not function properly.
● If you are wearing gloves, if your hands are not clean while touching the touch screen, or if you tap the screen with sharp objects or your fingertips, the touch screen may malfunction.
● The touch screen may malfunction in humid conditions or when exposed to water.
● Restart your device to clear any temporary software bugs.
● Ensure that your device software is upgraded to the latest version.
● If the touch screen is scratched or damaged, visit a Samsung Service Centre.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Check the progress of your repair
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
All Days 9AM to 9PM
We'll respond within 24 hours of your request.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In India
24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Bangladesh
8AM - 10PM / 7 days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Sri Lanka
8AM - 6.30PM / Mon ~ Sat
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Nepal
8AM - 8PM / 7 Days a week
Dial as per your country
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit the HP website .