Why my skin shows irritates while using Gear Sport?
• When you wear the Gear for a long time, skin irritation may occur due to friction and pressure. If you wearing your Gear for a long time, remove the Gear from your wrist and do not wear your Gear for several hours.
• Skin irritation may occur due to an allergy, environment factors, other factors, or when your skin is exposed to soap or sweat for long periods. In this case, stop using your Gear and wait 2 or 3 days for the symptoms to ease. If the symptoms persist or worsen, immediately call your doctor. Also make sure your skin is dry before wearing your Gear.
• If you wear a wet Gear for a longtime, your skin may be affected. If you use your Gear in the water, remove foreign materials from your skin and Gear and dry them thoroughly to prevent the skin irritation.
Tips for cleaning and managing the Gear
• Do not use soap, cleaning agents, abrasive materials and compressed air when cleaning your Gear and do not clean it with the ultrasonic waves or the external heat sources.
Doing so may damage the Gear. Skin irritation may be caused by soap, detergents hand sanitizers, or cleaning agents left on the Gear.
• Clean your wrist and band after exercising or sweating. Clean the Gear with freshwater, wipe it with a little rubbing alcohol and dry your Gear thoroughly.
• When you remove sun block, lotion, or oil, use a soap-free detergent, then rinse and dry your Gear thoroughly.
• If the Gear gets stained or contains any materials, wipe it with a moistened soft bristle toothbrush/brush.
Caution if you are allergic to any materials on the Gear
• Samsung has tested the noxious materials found on the Gear through the internal and external certificate authorities, including the test for all materials which contact with skin, skin toxicity test, and the Gear-wearing test.
• Only the materials observed the standards of the U.S Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC), the regulations of the European countries, and other international standards are used to make a Gear.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Check the progress of your repair
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
All Days 9AM to 9PM
We'll respond within 24 hours of your request.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In India
24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Bangladesh
8AM - 10PM / 7 days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Sri Lanka
8AM - 6.30PM / Mon ~ Sat
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Nepal
8AM - 8PM / 7 Days a week
Dial as per your country
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit the HP website .