Why notification counting numbers are different in applications?
• Each application has its own policy. Some apps show only new notifications and others show notifications with accumulated unread notifications.
• For example, if ‘Email’ has a lot of unread notifications, its badge will always show ‘999’.
• So ‘Email’ cannot show accurate status even if receiving new emails.
• On the other hand ‘Messages’ app is more suitable to show accumulated notification count as its important to know how many unread messages are available in messages app.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Check the progress of your repair
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
All Days 9AM to 9PM
We'll respond within 24 hours of your request.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In India
24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Bangladesh
8AM - 10PM / 7 days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Sri Lanka
8AM - 6.30PM / Mon ~ Sat
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Nepal
8AM - 8PM / 7 Days a week
Dial as per your country
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit the HP website .