Why the Sound Muted Automatically in Galaxy S8|S8+ device?
Samsung had been notified recently that non-compatibility of some 3’rd party applications with a device may cause muted sound phenomenon on a device.
If you had ever installed new 3rd applications recently, we recommend checking your device in “Safe mode”.
Pictorial representation to go in SAFE MODE settings are as follows :
1. First please turn off your device.
2. Please turn on your device again the device name logo “Samsung Galaxy S8/S8+” will appear on the screen.
3. Press and hold the “Volume down key”. Your device will power up in “Safe mode”.
4. If you have successfully entered into Safe Mode, you will notice the text "Safe Mode" at the bottom left corner of the screen.
5. If the "Safe mode" icon does not appear, Please go to #1 again.
However, if you still facing issue kindly visit our Authorized Service Centre
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Check the progress of your repair
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
All Days 9am to 9pm
We'll respond within 24 hours of your request.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In India
24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Bangladesh
8AM - 10PM / 7 days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Sri Lanka
8AM - 6.30PM / Mon ~ Sat
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Nepal
8AM - 8PM / 7 Days a week
Dial as per your country
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit the HP website .