Do's & Don't for viewing still images on TV
Still image precautions :
Ghosting is a phenomenon where one picture / image which was displayed for long is still visible when you are on a different channel or different display mode.
You can see in the below image that becuase of displaying still images on the TV, the screen has got the ghosted picture.
To reduce risk of this effect, please follow below recommendations:
• Avoid displaying the same TV channel for long periods.
• Always try do display any image on full screen, use TV set picture format menu for best possible match.
• Reduce brightness and contrast values to minimum required to achieve desired picture quality, exceeded values may speed up the burnout process.
• Frequently use all TV features designed to reduce image retention.
If you need any further help , please visit our
and register a service request.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Check the progress of your repair
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
All Days 9AM to 9PM
We'll respond within 24 hours of your request.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In India
24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Bangladesh
8AM - 10PM / 7 days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Sri Lanka
8AM - 6.30PM / Mon ~ Sat
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Nepal
8AM - 8PM / 7 Days a week
Dial as per your country
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit the HP website .