How to use Energy Saving features in Samsung Smart TV?
CLICK HERE to know how to set Black Background ( High Contrast ) in Samsung Smart TV.
CLICK HERE to know how to set the Password in Samsung Smart TV.
a). Press the MENU button.
b). Select System.
c). Scroll down for more Options.
d). Select Eco Solution.
e). You can select any of the options mentioned below :
● Energy Saving : To select the amount of the screen brightness that you wish to reduce.
● Eco Sensor : To adjust the minimum brightness.
● No Signal Power Off : To set up the amount of time the TV will stay on when there is no signal before it automatically turns off to conserve energy.
● Auto Power Off : To setup the amount of time the TV will stay on before it will automatically turn off when there is no interaction with the user.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Check the progress of your repair
Samsung is pleased to offer Chatbot support for Samsung products related queries. You can also choose to connect with our Live Chat agent.
Services available 24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
We'll respond within 24 hours of your request.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In India Only 24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Bangladesh Only 8AM - 10PM / 7 days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Sri Lanka
Only 8AM - 6.30PM / Mon ~ Sat
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Nepal Only 8AM - 8PM / 7 Days a week
Dial as per your country
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit the HP website .