Take a look at the Smart Features setup menu in Samsung Smart 3D TV.
Here is a look at the Samsung TV Smart Features setup menu.
● On TV Settings : Allows the customization of what TV channels are displayed on the On TV screen.
● Apps Settings : Allows the addition of a "ticker" feature, periodic content service notifactions, and the synching of advertising associated with your TV viewing.
● Social Settings : Allows users to link their Samsung Account with social media accounts, such as Facebook, Twitter, Skype, YouTube.
● Voice Recognition : Accesses Voice Recognition settings, such as language, trigger word, type of voice response, as well as a tutorial.
● Motion Control : Sets the parameters for using the motion control (hand gesture) features.
● Remove Viewing History : Deletes your currently stored TV viewing history records - similar to deleted an internet cache on a PC.
● Samsung Account : Provides for setup and management of your Samsung Account.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Check the progress of your repair
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
All Days 9AM to 9PM
We'll respond within 24 hours of your request.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In India
24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Bangladesh
8AM - 10PM / 7 days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Sri Lanka
8AM - 6.30PM / Mon ~ Sat
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Nepal
8AM - 8PM / 7 Days a week
Dial as per your country
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit the HP website .