What are the Features available in the Smart HUB of E Series SMART TV?
Below listed are the features available in the Smart HUB of a Samsung SMART TV.
1. TV Screen : Displays the current content being played on the TV.
2. Samsung Apps : Takes you to the Samsung Applications home, where you can download various free & Paid Apps.
3. Control Area :
● Red ( Login / Logout) : Login or Logout from the Smart Hub.
● Green ( Wallpaper) : You can change the wallpaper in the SMART Hub.
● Yellow ( Account Manager) : View / Make changes to your account.
● Tools : Changes the settings of your SMART Hub & move / lock / delete apps.
4. My Applications : Displays the personal gallery of applications downloaded by you.
5. Your Video : Based on the previous ratings and previous view history, Your Video recommends movies and TV shows that reflect your individual tastes.
6. Search : Search brings you easy ways to locate the Shows and related contents you want to watch on the web or any other device connected through DLNA.
7. Recommended : Displays the recommended contents managed by Samsung.
8. Information Bar : Displays Notices, New Applications, and Advertisements brought to you by Samsung.
9. SMART Content : Samsung apps developed specifically for SMART TVs. Allows you to connect with friends and family, educational contents for children, and fitness programs for healthy livings
NOTE: These are the details of the E Series SMART TV's launched in Year 2012. The content might defer in the future releases.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Check the progress of your repair
Samsung is pleased to offer Chatbot support for Samsung products related queries. You can also choose to connect with our Live Chat agent.
Services available 24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
We'll respond within 24 hours of your request.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In India Only 24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Bangladesh Only 8AM - 10PM / 7 days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Sri Lanka
Only 8AM - 6.30PM / Mon ~ Sat
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Nepal Only 8AM - 8PM / 7 Days a week
Dial as per your country
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit the HP website .