What are the Features available in the Smart HUB of E Series SMART TV?
Below listed are the features available in the Smart HUB of a Samsung SMART TV.
1. TV Screen : Displays the current content being played on the TV.
2. Samsung Apps : Takes you to the Samsung Applications home, where you can download various free & Paid Apps.
3. Control Area :
● Red ( Login / Logout) : Login or Logout from the Smart Hub.
● Green ( Wallpaper) : You can change the wallpaper in the SMART Hub.
● Yellow ( Account Manager) : View / Make changes to your account.
● Tools : Changes the settings of your SMART Hub & move / lock / delete apps.
4. My Applications : Displays the personal gallery of applications downloaded by you.
5. Your Video : Based on the previous ratings and previous view history, Your Video recommends movies and TV shows that reflect your individual tastes.
6. Search : Search brings you easy ways to locate the Shows and related contents you want to watch on the web or any other device connected through DLNA.
7. Recommended : Displays the recommended contents managed by Samsung.
8. Information Bar : Displays Notices, New Applications, and Advertisements brought to you by Samsung.
9. SMART Content : Samsung apps developed specifically for SMART TVs. Allows you to connect with friends and family, educational contents for children, and fitness programs for healthy livings
NOTE: These are the details of the E Series SMART TV's launched in Year 2012. The content might defer in the future releases.
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Check the progress of your repair
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
All Days 9am to 9pm
Samsung is pleased to offer Chatbot service for Mobile Phone related queries
We'll respond within 24 hours of your request.
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In India
24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Bangladesh
8am - 10 pm / 7 days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Sri Lanka
8am - 6.30 pm / Mon ~ Sat
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Nepal
8am - 8pm / 7 Days a week
Dial as per your country
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit the HP website .
Find out more about how you can get face-to-face help.