What are the requirements for Smart View to work in Samsung SMART TV?
Smart View feature allows you to share your Samsung TV content on Smart phone. It makes you view TV content on Smart phone with the help of Smart View applications in it. There are some requirements for Smart View to work as mentioned below :
● Firstly download Smart View (4.1.1 ) Application from Google PlayStore in your Samsung Smartphone.
● There should be atleast one source connected to TV for Clone view. You can view the source content on your Smart phone directly using Smart View App.
● For Dual View feature there should be two sources connected to your Samsung TV. For example, TV is connected with Set Top Box and Blue Ray Player.You can view one source on TV and other one on your Smart phone.
● Samsung SMART TV and Phone should be connected with each other with Wi-Fi Direct or they should be connected with same Router.
Some of the Samsung Devices on which Smart View feature is compatible are :
To know more about Smart View feature in Samsung SMART TV click here.
To know how to enable Smart View feature in Samsung SMART TV click here.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Check the progress of your repair
Samsung is pleased to offer Chatbot support for Samsung products related queries. You can also choose to connect with our Live Chat agent.
Services available from 9am to 9pm
We'll respond within 24 hours of your request.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In India
24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Bangladesh
8AM - 10PM / 7 days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Sri Lanka
8AM - 6.30PM / Mon ~ Sat
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Nepal
8AM - 8PM / 7 Days a week
Dial as per your country
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit the HP website .