What are the usage tips for Audio Player?
There might be an issue that your Samsung DVD / Blue Ray player do not work well. You can follow some suggestion given below :
● Make Sure that the AC Supply Plug Point has no loose contact to avoid sparking.
● Always have one Disc loaded in the Disc Tray when the player is not in use to minimize dust entry to OPU.
● There Should be Some Gap between the System & Speaker.
● Do not Expose the Unit to Direct Sunlight or Other Heat Sources.
● During Lightning & Thunder, disconnect AC Main Plug from the wall outlet.
● Before shifting the player from its position, ensure The Disc Tray is empty.
● Do not stack anything on top of the player.
● Protect the player from moisture.
● Do not give too many function commands at the same time.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Check the progress of your repair
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
All Days 9AM to 9PM
We'll respond within 24 hours of your request.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In India
24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Bangladesh
8AM - 10PM / 7 days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Sri Lanka
8AM - 6.30PM / Mon ~ Sat
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Nepal
8AM - 8PM / 7 Days a week
Dial as per your country
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit the HP website .