What is “Picture Size”?
The Picture Size feature allows the user to change the size of the Samsung TV Screen. It may come with five screen size options, each designed to work best with specific types of video input.This is operated by the ‘P.Size’ menu on the remote control.
There are 5 options in Picture Size :
● 16:9 : Sets the picture to 16:9 wide mode.
● Wide Zoom : Magnifies the size of the picture on the entire screen.
● Zoom : Magnifies the size of the picture on the screen.
● 4:3 : Sets the picture to 4:3 normal mode.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Check the progress of your repair
Samsung is pleased to offer Chatbot support for Samsung products related queries. You can also choose to connect with our Live Chat agent.
Services available 24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
We'll respond within 24 hours of your request.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In India
24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Bangladesh
8AM - 10PM / 7 days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Sri Lanka
8AM - 6.30PM / Mon ~ Sat
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Nepal
8AM - 8PM / 7 Days a week
Dial as per your country
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit the HP website .