What is Skype in Samsung SMART TV?
Skype allows users to communicate with peers by voice, video, and instant messaging over the Internet. Calls to other users within the Skype service are free of charge, while calls to landline telephones and mobile phones are charged via a debit-based user account system.
(TV displaying Skype application)
Requirements for Skype to work :
- The user needs to have a network connection ( Wired / Wireless ) connected to the TV in order to use the Skype Services.
- The user should also have a vaild Skype id to connect to the service.
There are two types of Samsung TV's available for using Skype :
- With Built-in Camera : allows users to make video calls in Samsung SMART TV.
- Without Built-in Camera : users need to attach a suggested Skype camera in Samsung SMART TV.
To know how to Sign-in with Skype in Samsung SMART TV Click here
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Check the progress of your repair
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
All Days 9am to 9pm
We'll respond within 24 hours of your request.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In India
24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Bangladesh
8am - 10 pm / 7 days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Sri Lanka
8am - 6.30 pm / Mon ~ Sat
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Nepal
8am - 8pm / 7 Days a week
Dial as per your country
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit the HP website .