What is Sound Feedback option in Samsung SMART TV?
Your Samsung TV gives Sound Feedback so that you know that it's doing what you want it to do. Sound Feedback is turned On by default. You can turn it Off or you can adjust the settings according to your need.
Know more about Sound Feedback :
● The Sound Feedback feature is available in General option of System sub menu.
● It helps you to recognize that the changes you are doing in your TV are actually changing.
● There are three options in Sound Feedback i.e, Off, Low, Medium and High.
● You can adjust the volume by changing it to Low, Medium and High.
CLICK HERE to set Sound Feedback option in Samsung TV.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Check the progress of your repair
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
All Days 9am to 9pm
We'll respond within 24 hours of your request.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In India
24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Bangladesh
8AM - 10PM / 7 days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Sri Lanka
8AM - 6.30PM / Mon ~ Sat
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Nepal
8AM - 8PM / 7 Days a week
Dial as per your country
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit the HP website .