What precautions needed while cleaning Samsung Wireless Portable Audio device(DA-F61)?
In order to clean your Samsung Wireless Portable Audio device DA-F61. You can use a soft, slightly damp, lint-free cloth to clean your device.
( Soft Cleaning Cloth )
Before cleaning your device, you need to :
● You can remove all connected materials such as headphone, USB cable and so on from your device.
● To avoid damages to your device surface, please do not use window cleaners, household cleaners, aerosol sprays, solvents, alcohol, ammonia, or abrasives to clean your device.
● Using any of these materials can discolor the exterior coating or cause it to split or peel off, or remove the labelling on the product.
● To clean the product, unplug the power cord, and then wipe the product with a clean, dry, soft cloth (Microfiber, cotton).
● Avoid leaving dust on the product. Dust can scratch the surface.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Check the progress of your repair
Samsung is pleased to offer Chatbot support for Samsung products related queries. You can also choose to connect with our Live Chat agent.
Services available 24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
We'll respond within 24 hours of your request.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In India Only 24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Bangladesh Only 8AM - 10PM / 7 days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Sri Lanka
Only 8.30AM - 6.30PM / Mon ~ Sat
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Nepal Only 8AM - 8PM / 7 Days a week
Dial as per your country
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit the HP website .