What to do when we have flickering image on the TV?
The flickering image on your Samsung TV may be caused by other electronic devices (cell phones, cordless phones, rotating fans, speakers, etc.) that are too close to the TV, or by devices plugged into the same circuit as the tv is connected in.
( Flickering in TV )
Prevention from Flickering in TV :
● Try moving the offending devices further away from the TV.
● If you have devices on the same circuit, try turning them off or plugging them into another circuit.
● If that doesn't work, the cause of your problem may be outside your house or apartment - a telephone company transformer.
● Try moving your TV to another location in your room or move the TV to another room altogether.
If the suggestions above do not resolve your tv flickering problem, then most likely the backlight in your TV is failing and you will have to get your TV serviced.
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Check the progress of your repair
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
All Days 9am to 9pm
We'll respond within 24 hours of your request.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In India
24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Bangladesh
8am - 10 pm / 7 days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Sri Lanka
8am - 6.30 pm / Mon ~ Sat
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Nepal
8am - 8pm / 7 Days a week
Dial as per your country
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit the HP website .
Find out more about how you can get face-to-face help.