Why there is No Audio in Samsung Wireless Audio Portable device(DA-F61)?
If there is No audio played in your Samsung wireless audio portable device DA-F61. Then issue can be raised due to incorrect mode selection, cable connections not connected properly or due to low battery.
( Wireless Audio Portable DA-F61 )
Below mentioned are few points to verify your wireless audio portable device DA-F61 :
● If you have no audio verify the stereo cable is plugged in all the way on the portable speaker and connected device.
● Verify the media you are playing has audio by playing the media and disconnecting the stereo cable from the connected device, verify there is audio and then reconnect the stereo cable.
● Try a second stereo cable, the first one may be defective.
● Try connecting your external device to a Home Theater System or other audio dock and verify it is outputting audio through the output jack :
i). If there is no audio, the port on your external device is failing.
ii). If there is audio, your external device is working properly. The problem may be caused by the portable speaker. Connect a second external device to your portable speaker using the stereo cable and verify there is audio. If there is no audio, your speaker requires service.
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In India
24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Bangladesh
8am - 10 pm / 7 days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Sri Lanka
8am - 6.30 pm / Mon ~ Sat
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Nepal
8am - 8pm / 7 Days a week
Dial as per your country
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit the HP website .
Find out more about how you can get face-to-face help.