5 Step Super Wash
Samsung presents a unique 5-Step Super Clean System that is engineered to remove dirt and grime easily and quickly.
What is 5-step cleaning?
Samsung washing machines ensure the perfect wash by its unique 5 Step Super Clean System. Step by step, it first removes dirt from between fibres, then from the fabric surface and finally lifts stains and dirt completely from the clothes. After washing, its like you’re wearing as good as new clothes altogether.
Step 1: deep soaking
Removes deep-set dirt from between fibres
• Less water is added initially to get rid of ingrained dirt, which keeps the detergent concentrated.
• Gentle water currents allow the detergent to fully permeate the fabric.
Step 2: soaking
Eliminates heavy dirt from fabric surface
• A minimum of water is added at this stage to maintain concentration of the detergent and further allow permeation of the fibres.
Step 3: stain dissolving
Dirt dissolves and completely separates from clothing
• More powerful water currents drive detergent into the fibres to dissolve dirt.
• Water is added at this stage to prevent clothing damage and enhance detergent activity.
Step 4: dirt separation
Completely lifts stains and dirt from clothes
• Since laundry is automatically weighed at the beginning of the cycle, proper amount of water is added at this stage.
• Vigorous tornado-like water currents completely lift stains and extract dirt particles from fabric.
Step 5: deep cleaning
Prevents removed dirt from re-contaminating laundry
• In this final stage, clothes have already absorbed a certain amount of water.
• Water in the tub is returned to its original level to ensure that dissolved matter does not re-attach to the fabric.