See how the two Gear S2 models measure up against each other.
1.2” Full Circular sAMOLED
360 x 360 (302 ppi)
RAM : 512 MB
ROM : 4 GB
Available Memory : 1.9 GB *
BT4.1, Wi-Fi, NFC
Acc, Gyro, HRM,
Barometer, Ambient light
* User memory is less than the total memory due to storage of the operating system and software used to operate the device features. Actual user memory will vary depending on the operator and may change after software upgrades are performed.
Gear S2 pairs with Samsung smartphones running on Android 4.3 or above, and at least 1.5 GB of RAM.Samsung Smartphones
Gear S2 pairs with non-Samsung smartphones running on Android 4.4 or above, and at least 1.5 GB of RAM.
1. Samsung’s proprietary features (e.g. Message, email, Alarm, Samsung Pay etc.) will not be available for non-Samsung smartphones.
2. Use the Samsung Gear application to pair your smartphone with Gear S2.
3. Compatible smartphones and available features may vary by region, operator, and device. ( * Tablets are not compatible.)
4. The list above is based on the result of Samsung’s internal testing, prior to the date updated, and is subject to change without notice. Samsung does not guarantee Gear S2 performance among all the compliant devices listed above.
* Images shown here are for representational purpose only, actual may vary. All features, specifications and prices are subject to change without prior notice. Model availability may vary from location to location.