Long-lasting battery and Fast Charging
Main Camera - Resolution
A screen with a better view
6.2 inches of HD+ screen for a phone you'll love to watch. Whether you're into sitcoms or MMORPGs, Galaxy A10's Infinity-V Display changes the way you experience them by putting you right in the action. See how far the experience takes you on the v-cut screen.
*Images simulated for illustrative purposes.**Infinity Display: a near bezel-less, full-frontal glass, edge-to-edge screen.***Screen measured diagonally as a full rectangle without accounting for the rounded corners.Actual viewable area is less due to the rounded corners and camera hole.
Simple design in living color
Galaxy A10's slender 7.9 mm body feels like it's made for your hand. The glossy plastic finish stands out all on its own, and you can choose from black, blue, or red. Once it's in your grip, you'll never let go.
A camera to capture the moment
Take photos the way you want with the 13MP rear and 5MP front camera for picture-book snapshots. Your memories stay vivid, bright, and clear with the tap of a button. And the Octa Core processor makes everything run smoothly to keep up with how you live life.
Enjoy your photos to the fullest
A photo isn't just a photo with Galaxy A10. Decorate your memories with AR stickers, stamps, and filters to continue the fun even after you nail the shot.
*The availability of services may vary by country.
Power for your everyday
Galaxy A10's 3,400 mAh (typical)* battery is enough for your day-to-day. Whether you're the type to have texting marathons with your friends, watch livestream, or do what you love on a phone that lasts.
*Typical value tested under third-party laboratory condition. Typical value is the estimated average value average value considering the deviation in battery capacity among the battery samples tested under IEC under IEC 61960 standard. Rated (minimum) capacity is 3,300 mAh. Actual battery life may vary vary depending on network environment, usage patterns and other factors.
Look to unlock
Galaxy A10 gives you personalized protection with face recognition technology. It knows you, so you can simply hold the phone to your face for an easy, secure way to unlock and access. It's that simple.
*The availability of this service may vary by country.
**Images simulated for illustrative purposes.
Made to focus
One UI helps you focus on what matters. The hardware and software work in harmony to intuitively deliver content and features at your fingertips. Night Mode helps you wind down your day as it turns to a dark mode to go easy on eyes for a better nights rest.
*Availability of One UI features, apps and services may vary depending on device, OS version and country.**Device and screen images simulated for illustrative purposes.
I cannot measure Heart rate with my Galaxy S10eI cannot measure Heart rate with my Galaxy S10eSee The Answer
Media and Device featureMedia and Device featureSee The Answer
How It Stacks Up
How It Stacks Up
* Key feature may be different from Key Spec.
* Battery : Actual battery life varies by network environment, features and apps used, frequency of calls and messages, number of times charged, and many other factors.
* User Available Memory : User memory is less than the total memory due to storage of the operating system and software used to operate the device features. Actual user memory will vary depending on the operator and may change after software upgrades are performed.
* Network : The bandwidths supported by the device may vary depending on the region or service provider.
* Screen measured diagonally as a full rectangle without accounting for the rounded corners. Actual viewable area is less due to the rounded corners and camera hole.
* Typical value tested under third-party laboratory condition. Typical value is the estimated average value average value considering the deviation in battery capacity among the battery samples tested under IEC under IEC 61960 standard. Rated (minimum) capacity is 3,300 mAh. Actual battery life may vary vary depending on network environment, usage patterns and other factors.