[Galaxy S6/S6 EDGE]Can the device be used for 4 hours after 10 minutes of charging?
The Galaxy S6 has a built-in fast charging feature. Thus, you can use this
feature to charge the battery more quickly while the device or its screen is turned off.
The value is possible only when connecting device directly to a battery charger that
supports Adaptive fast charging or Quick Charge 2.0. and test example results for a
specific test environment.
The usage time can change for different situation and may vary depending on the
charging conditions and device status.
To use Fast charging on your Galaxy S6,
- Connect device directly to a battery charger that supports Adaptive fast charging
or Quick Charge 2.0. If you charge the battery using a standard battery charger,
you cannot use the built-in fast charging feature.
- Turn the device or its screen off when you charge the battery to increase the charging
speed. You cannot use the fast charging feature when the screen is turned on.
- If the device heats up or the ambient air temperature rises, the charging speed may
decrease automatically. This is a normal operating condition to prevent damage to
- You can check the remaining charge time on the screen. The actual remaining time
may vary depending on the charging conditions.
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .
Search the nearest Samsung Service Centers in your area.