Thanks to the option to set up the air inlet on either the bottom or rear of the unit, the Slim Duct can be customised to suit any business environment. This flexibility in installation means it can be configured to suit almost any room and is easily concealed behind ceilings, allowing it to blend in while providing an enhanced airflow to the surrounding space.
Only 199mm thick, the Slim Duct can be concealed almost anywhere. The slimmest Samsung model is more than 20mm thinner than its two most similar models. Its slender design is not only highly elegant, it makes installation, maintenance and repair quick and easy, rendering it more suitable and effective to a wider range of businesses.
Easy to Maintain
The Slim Duct is designed to allow easy access for maintenance. By simply opening the bottom panel of the unit, users can access parts easily, reducing the downtime period dedicated to servicing, and minimising the financial impact on your business.
Easier Drain Pump Installation
Users are now able to introduce a new drain pump from the side, meaning there is no longer any need to remove the top cover. By shifting the right side panel, the pump can easily be installed, checked or repaired, saving businesses time and money.
Easy Filter Cleaning
An automatic indicator signals when the filter is due for cleaning after 1,000 hours of operation. The duct design system means this is an extremely simple process which reduces maintenance time and the subsequent financial impact on businesses.
The anti-virus filter lets businesses and their users benefit from cleaner air in their premises. This feature is specifically designed to extract dust particles and to minimise the spread of mould and harmful bacteria. This generates a more comfortable and safe environment for business users.
Optional High Lift-Up Drain Pump
Samsung ducted air conditioning technology includes the option of a high lift-up drain pump. This lifts condensed water up to 750mm compared with previous 700mm limits. As a result, this system is more convenient because it allows users to be more flexible in terms of where they install the unit.
Smart Pressure Control
Whatever the environment, our Smart Pressure Control System supplies users with consistent cooling and heating power. External Static Pressure (ESP) adjusts the unit's fan speed so that your ideal ambience is achieved with a quieter, more efficient operation.
- Type 3.5kW-1Φ-LSP DUCT
- Indoor Unit AC035MNLDKH/EU
- Outdoor Unit AC035MXADKH/EU
- Mode HEAT PUMP
- Rated Cooling [kW] 3.5 kW
- Min/Max Cooling [kW] 1.00/4.10 kW
- Rated Heating [kW] 4.0 kW
- Min/Max Heating [kW] 1.00/5.00 kW
Power Input (Nominal)
- Cooling 1) 0.24/1.20/1.50 kW
- Heating 2) 0.19/1.22/1.80 kW
Current Input (Nominal)
- Cooling 1) 1.6/5.9/7.5 A
- Heating 2) 1.3/5.9/10.5 A
- MCA [A] 11.7 A
- MFA [A] 12.9 A
- EER (Nominal Cooling) 2.92
- COP (Nominal Heating) 3.28
- Energy Grade (Cooling) 5.9 (A+)
- Energy Grade (Heating) 4.0 (A+)
- Liquid Pipe (Φ, mm) 6.35 mm
- Liquid Pipe (Φ, inch) 1/4"
- Gas Pipe (Φ, mm) 9.52 mm
- Gas Pipe (Φ, inch) 3/8"
- Installation Max. Length [m] 20 m
- Installation Max. Height [m] 15 m
- Transmission Cable VCTF0.75~1.5
- Type R410A(Contains fluorinated greenhouse gas, GWP=2,088)
- Control Method EEV
- Factory Charging (kg) 1.05 kg
- Factory Charging (tCO2e) 2.19 tCO2e
Power Supply (Indoor Unit) [Φ, #, V, Hz]
- 1, 2, 220-240, 50
- Type Sirocco
- Motor (Output) [W] 68 W
- Number of Unit (EA) 2 EA
- Air Flow Rate (High / Mid / Low) [CMM] (C) 9.5/8.5/7.5 (H) 10.0/9.0/8.0 CMM
- Air Flow Rate (High / Mid / Low) [CMH] (C) 570/510/450 (H) 600/540/480 CMH
- External Static Pressure (Min / Std / Max) [mmAq] 0/2.5/4 mmAq
- Drain Pipe (Φ,mm) VP25(OD32/ID25)
- Sound Pressure (High / Mid / Low) [dB(A)] 33/30/27 dBA
- Sound Power (Cooling) [dB(A)] 53.0 dBA
External Dimension (Indoor Unit)
- Net Weight(kg) 19.4 kg
- Shipping Weight (kg) 23.8 kg
- Net Dimensions (WxHxD) (mm) 700 x 199 x 600 mm
- Shipping Dimensions (WxHxD) (mm) 951 x 280 x 709 mm
- Drain Pump MDP-E075SEE3D
Power Supply (Outdoor Unit) [Φ, #, V, Hz]
- 1, 2, 220-240, 50
- Type Single BLDC
- Model UG9AJ3090FER
- Output(kW) 0.83 kW
- Oil (Type) POE
- Oil (Initial Charge) [cc] 320 cc
Fan (Outdoor Unit)
- Air Flow Rate (Cooling) [CMM] 30 CMM
- Air Flow Rate (Cooling) [CMH] 1800 CMH
Sound (Outdoor Unit)
- Sound Pressure (Cooling / Heating) [dB(A)] 48/48 dBA
- Sound Power (Cooling) [dB(A)] 61.0 dBA
External Dimension (Outdoor Unit)
- Net Weight(kg) 32.8 kg
- Shipping Weight (kg) 35.8 kg
- Net Dimensions (WxHxD) (mm) 790 x 548 x 285 mm
- Shipping Dimensions (WxHxD) (mm) 926 x 640 x 384 mm
Operating Temp. Range
- Cooling (℃) -15 ~ 50 ℃
- Heating (℃) -20 ~ 24 ℃